PLC is a programer system with 4 relay outputs, designed to manage tower clocks and little bell plants.
PLC allows to control 4 relay output to manage tower clocks and bells or other electrical devices like lighting systems, heating systems, etc
Its operation is based on the choice of data and settings available in the archive, limiting the complexity of programming and making the management of the plant very simple and smooth.
Easy to set up
In absence of power supply PLC can mantain date and time for over 30 days and programming settings for over a year.
Programmable liturgical calendar
PLC allows to program automatically or manually the different liturgical periods of the year. To facilitate programming, the Easter calculation is automatic and integrated, as well as the sunrise and sunset times.
Changing to daylight saving time is automatic, and it is possible to synchronize the time automatically with DCF77 or GPS signals.
Tower clocks functionality
- Time-striker in 19 different modes;
- Control and automatic adjusting of tower clock’s hands with time recovering after a blackout;
- Possibility of controlling DC driven clocks.
PLC is available in flat format for wall mounting.
Dimensions (L x H x P) mm 250 x 240 x 60 – weight 2,2 Kg
- PD8 and RM8 relay actuators to increase up to 88 available relay outputs;
- RAX auxiliary bell sound player with 8 external contacts for 8 different bells sound;
- External memory cards and SD cards to save melodies and programming schedules;
- Time synchronizers with DCF77 signal, satellite signal or internet server;
- Overvoltage protection device.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.