Programmer system for bells and tower clocks automation with capacitive LCD-TFT display and classic keyboard,, that allows to control up to 88 bells and or other electrical devices like tower clocks, lighting systems, heating systems, etc.
The standard version provides 4, 8, 12 or 16 internal relays but it can reach up to 88 relay outputs with the TX Progres system (PD8, RM8).
The multilingual LCD-TFT display and the cascading menu structure make the user interface simple and intuitive.
Four special keys allow you to
- directly activate as many functions for: select and start 7 preset melodies at the moment;
- manually peal or swing 6 bells or disable 4 programmed melodies;
- view and / or modify the schedules of any day;
- enable / disable the most important functions.
The melodies can be started by means of various types of remote controls, radio, GSM, internet.
Easy to set up
Astro PCE widescreen is also programmable from PC using RS232 serial port or via internet or LAN with optional Multicom device.
It is possible to directly compose and memorize all types of sounds, simple or complex, with swinging and pealing bells by device’s buttons or connecting a midi keyboard.
Astro PCE widescreen allows saving data on SD-card, memory card or on internal eprom, to store up to 10,000 melodies and peals.
In absence of power supply Astro Touch Screen can mantain date and time for over 30 days and programming settings for over a year.
Integrated liturgical calendar
With Astro PCE widescreen you can set the different liturgical periods of the year. Automatic and integrated Easter calculation and sunrise and sunset times to facilitate scheduling.
The change in daylight saving time is automatic, and it is possible to synchronize the time automatically with DCF77, GPS or internet signals.
Tower clocks functionality
- Time-striker in 19 different modes;
- Control and automatic adjusting of tower clock’s hands with time recovering after a blackout;
- Possibility of controlling DC driven clocks.
Format and dimensions
Astro PCE widescreen is produced in flat format ideal for wall mounting.
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 385 x 240 x 73 – weight kg. 4
- PD8 and RM8 relay actuators to increase up to 88 available relay outputs;
- RAX auxiliary bell sound player with 8 external contacts for 8 different bells sound;
- Remote controls to remotely start memorized melodies;
- External memory cards and SD cards to save melodies and programming schedules;
- Time synchronizers with DCF77 signal, satellite signal or internet server;
- Midi keyboard to perform, record and store melodies;
- Overvoltage protection device.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.