SUONO is a digital bell system that allows to play faithfully swinging and pealing bells sound with 50 different bell tones keeping all the charm of the traditional sound.
SUONO can control up to 4 internal relays outputs for tower clocks or true bells.
SUONO combines the simplification of user interface with a further improvement in sound fidelity, a high storing capacity for melodies and new functions for faster and safer system management.
The multilingual LCD display makes the user interface simple and intuitive.
It is possible to program in depth SUONO via the keyboard, but it also possible to start 4 preset sounds and to block the execution of 4 programmed sounds.
It is also possible to control the device by optional remote controls or by telephone.
Easy to set up
SUONO is also programmable from PC using RS232 serial port or via internet or LAN with optional Multicom device.
It is possible to directly compose and memorize all types of sounds, simple or complex, with swinging and pealing bells by device’s buttons or connecting a midi keyboard.
SUONO allows saving data on SD-card, memory card or on internal eprom, to store up to 1.000 melodies and peals.
In absence of power supply SUONO can mantain date and time for over 30 days and programming settings for over a year.
High sound quality
SUONO provides high definition sound to reproduce faithfully all the charm of the traditional sound. It allows to play 50 different bell tones, swings or peals, respecting traditions of each territory.
Are available an integrated amplifier version (150W or 200W) or the basic version without amplifier, that can be connected to an external amplifier.
Large selection of pre-set and customizable melodies
SUONO integrates a selection of over 100 traditional melodies allows to compose and store on-site all sorts of played with swings and/or peals, either with the keys or with the optional midi keyboard.
Up to 4 digital outputs to control traditional bells, tower clocks or other electrical devices
SUONO can control up to 4 relays outputs for traditional bells, tower clocks or other electrical devices like tower clocks, lighting systems, heating systems, etc.
Integrated liturgical calendar
With SUONO you can set the different liturgical periods of the year. Automatic and integrated Easter calculation and sunrise and sunset times to facilitate scheduling.
The change in daylight saving time is automatic, and it is possible to synchronize the time automatically with DCF77, GPS or internet signals.
Tower clocks functionality
- Time-striker in 19 different modes;
- Control and automatic adjusting of tower clock’s hands with time recovering after a blackout;
- Possibility of controlling DC driven clocks.
Format and dimensions
SUONO is available in flat format for wall mounting.
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 360 x 305 x 80
Weight 6,3 kg.
- Circular or horn high quality loudspeakers for outdoor use;
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances derived by loudspeakers
- PD8 and RM8 relay actuators to increase up to 88 available relay outputs;
- Remote controls to remotely start memorized melodies;
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances derived by remote controls;
- External memory cards and SD cards to save melodies and programming schedules;
- Time synchronizers with DCF77 signal, satellite signal or internet server;
- Midi keyboard to perform, record and store melodies;
- Overvoltage protection device.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.