Rax is a digital bell system, controllable through a programmer to reproduce the time stroking in tower clocks without bells.
Rax has 8 external inputs that – connected to a programmer – system allows to to play faithfully 8 swinging and/or pealing bells sound.
Simplicity and savings
RAX provides 8 different external inputs that allows to a bell and tower clock programmer system to play 8 different bells.
Are available an integrated amplifier version (150W, o 200W) or the basic version without amplifier, that can be connected to an external amplifier.
The use of RAX is ideal combined with a programmer systm that, in the case of tower clocks, can be the small PLC, or the more complete Astro Touch Screen, Astro PCE, PCE or PCT.
RAX allows to:
- Play time-striker in tower clocks without bells;
- Make small economical systems;
- Integrate real bell systems, to increase the number of bells available.
RAX is available on flat format for wall mounting.
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 310 x 180 x 80.
- Circular or horn high quality loudspeakers for outdoor use;
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances derived by loudspeakers
- Overvoltage protection device.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.