CET-R is a digital bell system with led display that can play 48 different bell tones and can store 100 melodies and programs.
CET-R can control up to 16 relays outputs for bells or other electrical devices like tower clocks, lighting systems, heating systems, etc.
CET-R allows the simple and direct control 7 keys to start preset melodies.
Semplicità di programmazione
CET-R is also programmable from PC using RS232 serial port.
It is possible to directly compose and memorize all types of sounds, simple or complex, with swinging and pealing bells by device’s buttons or connecting a midi keyboard.
CET-R allows to store 100 melodies or programs.
In absence of power supply CET-R can mantain date and time for over 30 days and programming settings for over a year.
High sound quality
CET-R provides high definition sound to reproduce faithfully all the charm of the traditional sound. It allows to play 50 different bell tones, swings or peals, respecting traditions of each territory.
Are available an integrated amplifier version (150W, 200W or 300W ) or the basic version without amplifier, that can be connected to an external amplifier.
Large selection of pre-set and customizable melodies
CET-R integrates a selection 100 traditional melodies allows to compose and store on-site all sorts of played with swings and/or peals, either with the keys or with the optional midi keyboard.
Up to 16 digital outputs to control traditional bells, tower clocks or other electrical devices
CET-R can control up to 16 relays outputs for traditional bells, tower clocks or other electrical devices like tower clocks, lighting systems, heating systems, etc. (with optional devices: PD8, RM8).
Programmable liturgical calendar
With CET-R it is possible to program and differentiate the various periods of the year (summer, winter, etc.), to program fixed holidays (Christmas, Immaculate, Assumption, etc.) and variables (Easter, first Friday of the month, etc.).
Changing to daylight saving time is automatic, and it is possible to synchronize the time automatically with DCF77 or GPS signals.
Tower clocks functionality
- Time-striker in 19 different modes;
- Control and automatic adjusting of tower clock’s hands with time recovering after a blackout.
CET-R is available on rack format.
Dimensions (W x H x D) mm 480 x 179 x 253 (including removable rack side flanges)
Weight: from 11 to 14 Kg (depending on the power).
- Circular or horn high quality loudspeakers for outdoor use;
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances derived by loudspeakers
- PD8 and RM8 relay actuators to increase up to 88 available relay outputs;
- Remote controls to remotely start memorized melodies;
- Protection against electromagnetic disturbances derived by remote controls;
- External memory cards to save melodies and programming schedules;
- Time synchronizers with DCF77 signal, satellite signal or internet server;
- Midi keyboard to perform, record and store melodies;
- Overvoltage protection device.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.