DAR is a digital audio reproducer for music and voice, ideal as liturgical animator. It has stereo high fidelity performances without using cd, hard disk o magnetic tape.
The memorization is made on SD card that makes the device high reliable, easy to use and with rapid feedback.
The start of the musical pieces or voice is done by manual keyboard or DARtx radio control.
- Reproduction of music/voice pieces for a total capacity of 16 hours (optional longer time according to compact flash memory’s capacity);
- Possibility of grouping the pieces in 20 automatic groups and 20 automatic concerts;
- Possibility of grouping the pieces in 20 manual groups and 20 manual concerts;
- The start of the musical pieces or voice is done by manual keyboard or DARtx radio control;
- Stereo or mono audio outputs on one of the two channels and possibility of inverting the same channels;
- Alphanumeric and graphic display of 2 lines with 20 characters each;
- Keyboard with 19 buttons for manual use;
- Optional remote control for starting and stopping of pieces, groups or concerts, with volume regulation, general of for single channel;
- Dimensions (W x H x D) cm 48 x 20,5 X 9 (including the two detachable side flanges for rack) Weight: 3,5 Kg
DARtx radio control device, for starting and stopping of concerts, groups and single piece, with volume regulation, general and for single channel.
Create an account or sign in to access to manuals and technical support.